a make-up look every week
The wild life isn’t for everyone! This week’s Face Of The Week is a danggggerous one. Once again all based on the outfit. Scroll down fast for details & products!
”let's do something crazy
Hi again! Today I really wanted to release the inner tiger in me! Picked this shirt from my closet and since we’re still in quarantine, I got a lot of time to do some more sophisticated and creative looks.
what are you wearing?
I am wearing a tiger printed turtle neck. I really felt like doing something crazy today. The pattern of my shirt is perfect for a playful make-up look, especially on my eyes.
how to do it:
First: use a primer for the eyelids, which can be any eye primer or concealer. You don’t need to set your eyelids with powder. Then pick the yellow/orange shade from the Revolution Chocolate Orange Palette and blend all over the lids and under your waterline. With a black eyeliner, you make a wing. To create the tiger pattern: make stripes all over the eyelids. Then put on some mascara (if wish to add a more powerful look, put some lashes on) For the lips I did something creative too: I used my finger into the orange/yellow shade and dabbed that on in the middle of my lips. Finished with a lipgloss and you’re all set!
- L.A Girl Primer – PRO.prep
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – light
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil – Ash Brown
- Revolution – Chocolate Orange Palette
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Satt Longwear Foundation – 170
- L.A Girl concealer
- Kiko Milano face palette
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Laura Mercier Stardust Radiant Glow tri0
- NYX Liquid Eyeliner – Matte Black
- BE Mascara
- NYX – Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Polish
- Revolution Fixing Spray